This set consists of 6 mini candles have been handmade each with their own distinctive colourful design. They'll look strikingly bright on a candelabra, or quirky in a little candleholder on their own.
Each candle burns for approximately 4 hours.
The artisans create the candles using the ancient technique of 'millifiore' (thousand flowers), a skill perfected in Italy to create the finest glass sculptures. This craft has been adapted and perfected for candle making by the Swazi candle artisans.
Each candle is made from two types of wax with the external patterned wax being an extremely hard wax veneer. This means that as the candle burns the soft inner core a beautiful glow shines through the pattern.
As the outer wax is so hard it holds its shape (more so with the large pillar) and you can re-use the candle by putting a tea light or small candle inside!
To get the best out of your candle please read the directions before use:
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch
- Remove all packaging before use and place candle in a suitable container capable of containing any wax spillage.
- Burn candle away from draughts.
- Extinguish candle with snuffer or back of metal spoon taking care not to damage wick.
- Pour of molten wax if necessary to enhance flame.